DBParam (Embedded) is used to set the several parameters to get the BangDB Environment. Some of the parameters are host ip, port, ssl/non-ssl, transaction type etc. Client connecting with each different databases will have separate DBParams.
DBParam is used to set the db environment. It is described as below:
- DB related data, right now we send following to db TransactionType _tranType
- If db should be opened in transactional or non-transactional mode.
- Please note, db could be stopped and started in different way as needed.
- As far as transaction mode is concerned const char *_configPath;
- Path to bangdb.config file, optional - default is local current dir const char *_dbPath;
- Path where db files will be kept, optional - default is data dir in current dir const char *_dbLogPath;
- Path where log files will be kept, optional - default is logdir dir in current dir const char *_dbArchivePath;
- Path where archive files will be kept, optional - default is archive dir in current dir const char *_host;
- IP address or name of the host server const char *_port;
- Port of the server